About The Australian construction awards
THE Australian CONSTRUCTION AWARDS (ACA) ARE JOINING THE Sydney BUILD EXPO 2018.
WE HOPE YOU CAN JOIN US!
The ACA recognises the achievements, developments and innovation within Australia's booming construction industry and feature a wide range of categories for solution providers, contractors, architects, developers and local authorities.
All awards are free to enter and are impartially judged by a panel of leading industry experts from across Sydney, New South Wales and Australia as a whole. The awards are presented at the Sydney Build Expo on March 15th 2018, attended by 500+ movers and shakers in the Australian construction industry. The awards ceremony features a world class array of live entertainment, music and comedy.
- The awards are free to enter. Any company that services the Australian construction, architecture or design industry is eligible to enter.
- All companies that enter for an award will have the opportunity to gain further exposure to the Australian construction industry by having their award entry assessed by a Judging Panel made up of senior-level construction professionals
- Any company that reaches the final of the awards will receive a logo that they can use on their company literature or marketing material to show their achievement.
- Any company that wins an award will receive a prestigious trophy, certificate and logo which can be used for any future marketing effort.
- Any company that wins an award will be officially recognised by their peers as being a market leader.
- Journalists will be attending the awards ceremony and are available for interviews with award finalists and winners.